- “Harmonizing the Digital Symphony: The Essential Role of Cybersecurity Detection Engineers in Safeguarding Cyber Landscapes”
- Cybersecurity Deception Engineers: The Unseen Guardians of Cybersecurity Programs and the Unsung Heroes in the Battle Against Cyber Threats
- Offense for Defense: The Art and Science of Cybersecurity Red Teaming
- DEFENSE IS THE BEST OFFENSE: THE EVOLVING ROLE OF CYBERSECURITY BLUE TEAMS AND THE IMPACT OF SOAR TECHNOLOGIES
- SECURING CORPORATE IoT DEVICES: CHALLENGES, STRATEGIES, AND THE ROLE OF AI AND ML IN CYBERSECURITY
Monthly Archives: June 2017
The Office of No, Really?
Successful ransomware attacks are at an all time high, we are losing the cyberwar, cyber criminals are making more money than ever before and it is only going to get worse, a cyber attack could be as damaging as … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Manufacturing Cyber Security, Uncategorized Tagged Application Security, compliance, cyber, cyber security, Cyber Security Incident Response, cyber warfare, Incident Response, information assurance, information security, Information Security Policy, information system security, Information Technology, IT operations, leadership, risk, risk assessment, risk management, Security Leave a comment
For Cyber Security the Perimeter Still Exists and Never Went Away
One item that really bugs me is to hear IT and Cyber Security professionals espouse that the perimeter is dead and that Cyber Security professionals should stop focusing on tools that protect the non-existing perimeter. I was at … Continue reading
Why Protect End User Workstations Instead of Servers First?
I have been lucky enough to spend most of my Cyber Security career doing startup operations for large companies. I thrive on the energy and passion that teams get when they are given the opportunity and support to design and … Continue reading